Thursday, March 08, 2007

7 degrees in the Sun


Well as the title says, it is 7 degrees in the sun, the snow is melting, they took care of the roads here in the Q's, taking them down to bare pavement. It's nice to actually see the road...Pat shoveled s ome of the snow away form the house while I went next door to check on the neighbors house. I have been taking care of it since they are gone away.
Actually came back and sat on the front step for a couple of minutes. I've got my front and back doors open with the windows open on my screen doors letting the fresh air through, it feels really nice.
Pat's team won last night 9 to 2, go Benders. I always enjoy watching him play, he got 3 goals..Go Pat.
Anyway, I am hoping our weather is taking a turn for the better and that Spring is coming.
Take Care and Love to All.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

We are so lucky here this year. We haven't had any snow at all. But I heard from Mikki, and apparently St.John's is totally bombarded with snow. May take all sumer to melt.
It's very cold here though, and I can't wait for the weather to warm up.
I like to sit out and feel and warmth of the sun on my face. So looking forward to that!
Marsh

6:30 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Way to go Pat!!! Sounds like a beautiful day. Its still cold down here, but starting to warm up. I can actually see the grass in the back yard again.

Love you lots and lots Mom

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home