Friday, March 02, 2007

Rest


Well rest is what I would have liked to have done today, but the house isn't going to clean itself, and htat is fine too, I made a list and did everything on it, so I'm happy.
I was hoping to be able to go out wiht Pt tonight, I asaked him if he'd like to go to super and maybe a movie, super he said was doable, but as to the movie, well he really isn't feeling very good,which seems to happen everytime he is about to go on leave. He said it was up to me where we go but I really don't want to drag him out when he isn't feeling well. I guess we will see what happens...
I love this picture...I think it shows both the beauty and the harshness of winter, a testament I suppose that there really is a beauty in everything, it's all in the way we choose to view them.
I think we should all take the time to enjoy things while we have the chance to, even if it's just a quiet moment of reflection. It's good for us to reach out and know that it is there.
Love to all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tymber said...

Whoa ok I think I need to take the time tonight to update my blog. I haven't posted in quite some time and so much has happened and everyone is out of the loop. Miss you and enjoy your Pat, he's a good man sis (as you know) and they are a rare find these days. I love you!

9:48 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Maybe he's already missing you!!! Beautiful picture---

4:20 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

What a wonderful post, I love it..
Hope Pat is feeling better soon.

Love you lots and lots Mom

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home