Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Family is about to Grow!

Hi everyone, well after talking about it pat and I have decided that it is time for our little family to grow. We can't wait until our new addition to our household arrives, it won't be soon enough.


Now Mom I know you are reading this and getting yourself all excited, so before I go any further I should probably let you know that the new addition to our family is of the four legged variety.


We Went to the Humane Society on Friday after talking about it Thursday night, and on Saturday Pat went back and got everything ready for the adoption, and with any luck we will bring home Larry next week. He's an adult Lhasa Apso, Shih Tzu mix, and he's just really sweet, Pat walked him yesterday and we went today after I was done work and took him for a short walk. I can't wait to get him home, he's already spoiled and he isn't here yet, Pat picked up a huge pet pillow, a cushy pet bed, toys, his own towel treats....and how could you not spoil him...


Here is his picture. Love to All.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tymber said...

Awwwwww he's too cute Tam :) Wish I could know him but then I guess I will know him through your posts. Much love to the newest member of your little family. Love ya tons.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

We were talking about that he other night. I think he is just to cute, and I know he will get plenty of love...
He will be alot of company for you, while Pat is away.
I hope you don't mind I'm going to steal your picture so I can show the girls, the new addition to your family.

Love you lots and lots Mom

8:51 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I don't mind Mom.

5:41 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Oh my God..he's so cute!!!!! He will be really good company for you.
I was thinking of getting a dog, but I changed my mind. My cat wouldn't like it very much, and the truth is, I'm much too lazy to look after a dog. Even though their unconditional love would probably be worth it.
My cat only loves me when he's hungry or wants to go out. Hehehehehe.
What a cutie-pie!

2:05 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

AWWWWWWWW!! He's so cute!! You wont regret it----- can't wait to hear about your adventures with Larry.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home