Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Good Evening


Well Pat's still sick, but he has obligations to fulfill, tonight that would be cadets. So his supper is in the refrigerator waiting for him, and I am just about ready to head to bed.
I called the girls tonight, they were surprised to hear from me. I love doing that to them.
Right now I'm relaxing in the living room, and I'm watching Miami Ink. I really like this show but I have only watched it like twice since I have been out here.
I'm enjoying my down time. In other words I had the day off...I work tommorow. I am off again on Thursday, I'll probably make Pat his apple crisp then, that shoould perk him up a bit.
He's back to work next week, and I am hoping that he will be feeling better before his leave is done, at least maybe then he can enjoy some of his time off.
Anyway, I hope all is well with everyone.
Love to Al.

1 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Hello Honey,
Just found this post tonight.I know now that Pat is feeling better, and also about Larry...
He is soooooooo cute..

Love you lots and lots Mom

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home