Saturday, June 30, 2007

Here is to 1 year!


Can anyone tell me where the time has gone?

I find it so hard to believe that it has already been a year that I was saying my farwell's to my family and to my friends and heading out here to Alberta to be with the man that I love.

There are times that I miss everyone so much, but I remind myself that I will see you all soon. I know that christma is still a ways off, but it will come...

Coming out here was somehow one of the easiest and hardest things I have ever done. Easy because of what I was moving towards, Pat. Hard because I moved so far away from my family and everything I have ever known in my life.

The two have come together though, Pat is a part of my family and the other half that makes me whole.

I love you and miss you all.
Take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

It seems like yesterday we were feasting at your party--- what a wonderful year for you-- a new beginning--- so nicely put "The two have come together"
Looking forward to seeing you at Christmas--

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home