Wednesday, July 18, 2007

And..It Starts..

Seems to me my life had a pattern of sorts, as it sems no matter what I do, I always end up doing what I was before.
Namely taking care of children.
Not that I am complaining about it, I absolutely love kids.
But it seems I have spent more time over the years taking care of children thatn anything else.
I started taking care of a 4 year old boy the other day, he is a sweetheart. His mom and dad are sepearated from each other, and his dad works with Pat. SO it was his father who brought him to me and was unsure about what his mother would want to do as they have alternating weeks, but apparently the little guy liked it here so much that he kept telling his mom, this week is her week...so she called me last night abouttaking care of him.
Love to All

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Now that's what they mean by word of mouth!! The best kind of reference!! Good luck--

10:47 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

thank you

6:16 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Its so good to know, that your doing what you love the most.

Love you lots and lots Mom

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home