Thursday, September 14, 2006

Headaches Abound

I have had a migraine since yesterday, went to work last night with it, managed came home, checked the e-mail and went to bed...
Stupid Barometric preassure...I have today and tommorow off, my plan for this evening..watching the firt episode of the new season of Survivor...Pat has band tonight so i am going to have to tape it for him...
We have been having a problem with hornets and Pat has tried getting rid of them himself and then finally called soemone to have it done..that was two days ago that they came and sprayed..no sign of any at all yesterday...Today on the other hand...I have killed two already and there are a couple of more buzzing around that I have seen so far....Pat is going to have to take care of this as I don't feel like being stung, it's not somehting I enjoy.
Anyway..have a good day,my love to you all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tymber said...

Sorry your head is hurting hon - I feel your pain. I've had a headache straight since the "incident". I love you - peace to you babes

11:19 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Watching Survivor tonight-- sounds like a plan, should be controversial with the racial element thrown in---

12:46 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Sorry you headaches are back, but I know how you feel.
The change in the weather does it every time.
Take it easy, and enjoy your show.

Love ya lots and lots Mom

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home