Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nothing major happening here..
I am waiting for Pat to get back from hockey practice to go to work..shouldn't be much longer now nd it will be high ho, high ho, off to work I go....winter coat on when I leave, no need or it when I come home...
But anyway I figured I'd get in a quick post before I go, and seeing as I finally told mom my good news I will share it with you, I got my first raise at work.
Other than that, nothing happening...
Just a quick picture though for those of you who are well...I think the title of the picture will give you the idea..Love to you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I just had to save that cartoon. It is soooooooo true!..hehehe

10:47 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

That's great about the raise-it sounds like a fair place to work--- and they value employees--- love

4:40 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

thanks guys, thought you might enjoy the cartoon..it tuens out the only other place I could see me is hiring now, and they start you off at $9 an hour..and it would be perfect for me if I didn't have a job already, and it is so tempting becasue it is so up my alley, an internet cafe, and upstairs there is an art gallery of sorts..*sighs*..dilema

5:23 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Wearing winter coats already?Wow does that every suck... Still think you should head for Nova Scotia...

Love ya lots and lots Mom

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home