Wednesday, September 20, 2006

godd evening



Good day at work, Pat got back form Edmonton earlier than expected so I suggested going to get something for supper, my treat so we went to Boston Pizza, he had Chicken and Penne and I had Chicken Parmesean with mashed Potatoes..it was good.

I have tommorow off, I have the girls Christmas present bought, and talked to them tonight...

thought you all might enjoy a joke...so take care and my love to you.

BLONDE JOKE

A plane is on its way to Melbourne when a blonde in Economy Class gets up and moves to the First Class section and sits down in a spare seat. The > flight attendant watches her do this and asks to see her ticket. On producing her cheaper ticket, the hostess tells the blonde passenger that > she's only paid for Economy and that she will have to go and sit in the back. The blonde replies: "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Melbourne and I'm staying right here!" The frustrated flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and co-pilot that there is some blonde bimbo sitting in First Class that belongs in Economy and won't move back to her seat. The co-pilot goes back to the First Class cabin and tries to explain to the blonde that because she only paid for Economy she is only entitled to an Economy place and she will have to leave and return to her original seat. The blonde replies once again: "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Melbourne and I'm staying just where I am!" Exasperated the co-pilot tells the pilot that it was no use and that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman who won't listen to reason. The pilot says: "You say she's blonde? I'll handle this; I'm married to a blonde and over the years I've learnt to speak fluent blonde!" The co-pilot is immediately dubious and at the same time curious. The pilot goes back to the blonde, whispers something in her ear and she replies: "Oh dear, I am sorry, I had no idea," gets up and moves back to her seat in the rear of the aircraft. The flight attendant and co-pilot of course are amazed and asked the pilot what he said to make her return to her seat without any fuss. The Pilot replies: "I told her First Class isn't going to Melbourne ".

2 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Sounds like you had a good day.

Love the joke...hopefully you didn't try that...You didn't did you????

Love ya lots and lots Mom

5:51 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Thought oyu might like the joke,
love you.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home