Tuesday, February 27, 2007




Well according to Mom it is time for me to make a new post. Though I really don't know why*LOL*. Just kidding...
well let's see...The weekend of the 17th I helped out at the cadet camp working in the kitchen, I will definately do it again sometime.
Have been working and working some more...
Saturday night ended up being date night. Pat picked me up from work and when we got home he informed me I had two hours to get cleaned up and relax, when I asked him why that was he told me he was taking me out to supper and then to the movies. We went to Mark's Pub and then went to see Ghost Rider....It was a good evening.
I've got today off, after working 6 in a row, so a day of rest for my knee. I had planned n doing my housework yesterday and relaxing today, but I got called into work yesterday. So I am still taking today to relax and I will get my housework done on Thursday. I have put dishes away and picked up the living room a little bit, I've got a load of clothes in the wash and I had Pat's lunch made when he came in the door as well as my own. Oh and I baked an apple pie this morning too, so the day hasn't been a total bust.
I work tommorow so the resting of the leg is necessary....I hate neglecting myhousework, it's bad enough I have to wiat almost a month before there is really anything to do(other than certain area's of the bathroom which I just can't let go because wel yah, yuck).
So that's really just about everything other than calling over to Angie's on Saturday before we went out because Brittney was sick, and then calling again last night because Chantal was sick....
I had to sing to them, but that is the way it goes I suppose.
So, no I haven't dropped off of the face of the earth, I've just been on the busy side of things as of late....Take care one and all, Much love to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

I guess you have been busy!!!! The girls were so glad that you called,and that you sang to them, they sure do miss there Aunt Tammie. We all miss you!!!

Love you lots and lots Mom

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home