Friday, September 15, 2006

Freezing...


Drum roll please!!!!!!!! Today's high temp was a whopping 8 degrees..and they are calling for snow in Southern Alberta over the weekend.....What does htis mean..I have been freezing my overstuffed keister off..You know it's getting cold when Pat turns on the heat!
Anyway, we decided to have Subway for supper, so I decided to ask Pat if we could go to wal-Mart so I could buy a sweater, we went..I sent him tothe electronics department while I looked for what I wanted..I bought a sweater and a winter coat...
So a productive day it was.
Made him cinnamon pinwheels last night...
Anyway..it si 10:15pm, I am yawning and I have work in the morning..so to bed I go..
Love to you all.
PS
Hope you all wore a red shirt today.

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

They even had a story on CNN about the snow in Alberta--- already!! glad it was you in and not me!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Why should we have worn a red shirt?

9:38 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Nannan-I live in southern Alberta, it's been raining her but it's really cold out..we had snow off and on mixed with the rain yesterday...
Red Shirt on Friday is to show support for Canadian Troops.

Caprlady-yeah I know, I was talking with him the other day on MSN and asked how the job hunt was going..*H* I miss you guys and love you too.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home