Sunday, September 17, 2006

Snow

OMG..it's getting kinda cold around here..I am so glad that I bought myself a winter coat the other day..very smart move on my part I would have to say, now I'm gonna have to get some winter boots some more socks...definately a new pair of slippers...Oh is now a good time to mention that all of my winter stuff is stil back in Nova Scotia? Or is it a good time to mention that whatever cruel twist of fate this is, while it was raining yesterday it somehow got cold enough that it was mixed with snow...Now I love the rain, and I love watching it snow, I don't even mind shoveling the driveway, I actually like the snow, however I do not like being cold and it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to early for snow in my book!
Don't worry the above picture was taken in the wintertime, somewhere in the states, I jsut thought it illustrated my point nicely.
The snow never stuck here and as I said it was mixed with rain..
Love to you all.

6 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Probably not a good time to mention that it was hot hot hot here all weekend?? So I won't !! love you

4:38 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

thanks Nannan...I love oy utoo

9:13 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

It was so hot, I had to use the air conditioner...Yup it was hot... Maybe is a good time for you and Pat, to think of a transfer to GOOD OLD NOVA SCOTIA!!!!

Love ya lots and lots Mom

8:09 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

If it's any consolation, we had a few flakes in the air this morning... But then again, I LIVE IN THE ARCTIC!!! hahaha

G.

6:07 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

G-thank you*L*...
Mom-you just say that because you wantme home*L*love you.
LCLJ-*sighs*..what can I say when it's hot here youroast, when it's cold, you freeze.*L*

6:56 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Gads, you sure had me fooled there for a minute. Wow! It's been so hot here, it's like summertime. Still hot and muggy.
But don't worry, it will get cold there! I guarantee it.
Hence the name Cold Lake. (I hope that's where you are!). Cause I thought I heard that...but my mind is going..so forgive me if I made a boo-boo.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home